Mountain Top Refresh // November – December 2017
Following seven years of weekly wear, several high-traffic areas and ministry stations in our facility are ready for new life.
Scroll below to catch the vision and price specific items on our Mountain Top Wish List.
Once you find an item that you’d like to donate, please complete these simple steps:
1. Fill out the short form found HERE to claim a specific item. Or fund an entire area or ministry station by totaling all the items in that section.
2. If you would like to donate a fixed amount ($25 or $50 or ___) rather than naming a specific item, please select the ‘Miscellaneous’ option. In this case, ACTS leaders will designate your gift where it is most needed.
3. When you’re ready to check out, please indicate your preferred method of payment.
4. Please provide payment within one week of submitting your form. THANK YOU for your generosity!
Note: If an illustrated item is out of stock at the time of installation, a similar item will be substituted.
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.” ~ Edmund Burke
GUEST Station Refresh
- Item G01 / Reclaimed wood panel left of conference room door (random lengths) = $225 installed
- Item G03 / Move existing shelf brackets from ACTION station and add 2′ wood shelves =
- TOTAL = $300
LOUNGE Station Refresh
- Item L01 / New grey leather couch =
- Item L02 / New denim blue leather side chairs =
$253.50 each or 3 for $760.50PURCHASED!
- Item L03 / Distressed rug with abstract watercolor grey/light blue 9 ‘x 12’ =
- Item L04 / Updated banner (insert only, reuse existing stand) 35.5″ x 83″ =
- Item L05 / Wood coffee table wood with zinc top =
- TOTAL =
ACTION Station Refresh
- Item A01 / Reclaimed wood wall over ACTION station counter top =
- Item A02 / 3D Lettering on plexi glass hung from ceiling with standoff wires =
- Item A03 / (3) Mounted 24″ VIZIO TV’s with USB port to rotate photos =
- TOTAL =
CAFE Station Refresh
- Item C01 / Reclaimed wood treatment 96” wide with random heights –
- Item C02 / 3D green ‘Cafe’ lettering =
- TOTAL =
KIDS Station Refresh
- Item K01 / Desk with black steel legs and organic wood top – $552.50
- Item K02 / Grey desk chair = $150
- Item K03 / Rug with Skye Monet Blue Cascade design 5’2” x 7’7” =
- Item K04 / Kids & baby wall vinyl graphics =
- Item K05 / Reclaimed wood and gatorboard ‘Kids check in” sign graphic = $321 installed
- TOTAL = $1,297.50
SENDING Station Refresh
- Item S01 / 3′ magnetic strips (qty 2) with gunmetal texture to hang posters on wall =
- Item S02 / Install new vinyl headline ‘Sending changed people into a changing world.’ =
- SENDING station cabinet, gunmetal frames and lamps will be re-purposed from existing station
- TOTAL =
- Item R01 / Install vinyl graphic image on walls at Ladies Restroom =
- Item R02 / Install vinyl graphic image on walls at Men’s Restroom = $65
- TOTAL = $130
Miscellaneous Refresh Items
- Item M01 / PAINT UPPER LEVEL: worship area, conference room, kitchen, lobby, restrooms = $7,500 includes paint
- Item M02 / ELECTRICAL: Drop (1) electrical outlet to Kids Station and (3) electrical outlets to ACTION station for TVs = $500
- Item M03 / UPPER LEVEL RESTROOMS: Update Artwork (2 total) = $75 per restroom 1 PURCHASED, 1 REMAINING
- Item M04 / LOBBY: (6) bar stools (black frame with grey seating) =
$83 each6 PURCHASED!
- Item M05 / RUGS: (2) rug pads =
$60 each2 PURCHASED!
- Item M07 / COUNTERTOPS: New Silestone Countertops at CAFE =
- Item M08 / COUNTERTOPS: New Silestone Countertops at ACTION Station =
- Item M09 / FLOORS: Clean/buff/polish upper level concrete floors = $1,800
- Item M10 / FLOORS: Repair, buff, and seal lower level concrete floors = $1,100
- Item M11 / FLOORS: Repair Nursery floor =
- Item M12 / FLOORS: Strip/wax/polish Nursery and Conference Room floors = $500
- Item M13 / CEILINGS: Replace upper level restroom ceiling tiles = $400
- Item M14 / LOWER LEVEL RESTROOMS: Replace 2 soap dispensers =
- Item M15 / LOWER LEVEL RESTROOMS: Replace 2 ADA compliant railings = $120
- Item M16 / CAFE: Move Sink in Cafe and add new faucet = $1,000